This course is run over two evening sessions 6-9pm 1st and 2nd February 2022.
The aim of Advanced Resuscitation Technique is to develop skills and knowledge:
- to use oxygen, airway management devices and automated defib during resuscitation;
- to administer supplemental oxygen to conscious victims;
- to control severe bleeding;
- to moniter oxygen saturation; and
- to further develop skills learnt in the bronze medallion
- First Aid Certificate (courses available free to members from SLSWA.
If you have not obtained a first aid certificate prior to the course you will be awarded the old qualification of ART(AID) until your certificate is submitted.
- Intro to ART equipment
- Essential theory
- Practical scenarios and reporting
- Assessment tasks
Online assessment task to completed external to course within two weeks of final session.
|ART Ticket||$0.00||Sale Ended|
151 Marine Parade, Cottesloe, Western Australia, 6011, Australia